The Doctor of Business Administration Degree is designed to provide working business professionals with the advanced skills and broad insights they need to meet the demands of an evolving, global marketplace. The program encompasses a rigorous curriculum combining theory and applied research, with hands-on problem-solving opportunities aimed at developing practical approaches to new and emerging challenges. Led by business professionals, students learn effective leadership and decision-making practices through a careful analysis of literature, case studies, and research.
Students specialize in one of three areas, including marketing, management, and global business.
The Doctor of Business Administration degree program prepares students to:
- Analyze and evaluate business practices and theories from a broad, multidisciplinary perspective
- Synthesize information from research and literature to formulate agile, responsive solutions to complex, real-world problems
- Develop policies, programs, and initiatives to implement and support ethical, inclusive practices in diverse settings
- Identify challenges and maximize opportunities in the global business environment
- Contribute to the existing body of knowledge through independent research and collaboration with thought leaders
Keiser University’s DBA degree is offered through our online Graduate campus. In addition to the continued student-support focus infused into every program, students benefit from the flexibility and convenience of pursuing their degree on a schedule that fits their busy lives.
Graduates of the degree program will be ready to assume key leadership roles in corporate, public, and academic settings.
today to learn more about our Doctor of Business Administration program.