The Joint Master of Science in Education and Master of Business Administration (MSEd-MBA) degree program is designed for career college professionals who aspire to leadership positions in postsecondary education. The joint degree program fosters independent learning and enables students to contribute intellectually to the field of career college administration. The curriculum focuses on the essential knowledge and capabilities necessary to work as a career college leader by providing a foundation in technology, curriculum, personnel, enrollment management, higher education marketing and recruitment, campus operations, accounting, economics, finance, and project management. Graduates are able to demonstrate a conceptual understanding of advanced educational theory and practice and to critically analyze and solve problems based on applied research methods.
This program enables students to lead education-related organizations and businesses. Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
- Demonstrate theory-based and practical leadership in higher education and related fields.
- Direct educational operations including marketing, campus operations, personnel recruitment and development, and enrollment management.
- Design and assess curriculum, instruction, and programs related to student success.
- Apply selected methods of quantitative analysis to enhance business decisions.
- Evaluate an organization’s financial position through financial statement analysis and/or forecasting.
- Compare economic environments and markets and their impact on education-related business.
- Through a conceptual understanding, apply managerial leadership skills, marketing strategies, and/or international business concepts, theory, and research to critically analyze and solve problems in unpredictable environments.
The Joint MSEd-MBA degree is offered through our online Graduate campus. In addition to the continued student-support focus infused into every program, students benefit from the flexibility and convenience of pursuing their degree on a schedule that fits their busy lives.
Contact Keiser University Graduate School to learn more about our Education programs.