The Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Entrepreneurship concentration promotes the objectives of innovation, profitability, and sustainable growth. In addition, entrepreneurship promotes environmental, economic, and societal benefits through creativity and innovation. The Entrepreneurship concentration considers current entrepreneurial thinking, processes, and practices, including related skill-sets required to create sustainable new enterprises and to improve existing enterprise performance. The program stresses small business experiential (hands-on) entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, and business modelling in start-up enterprises and emphasizes ethical decision-making in both for-profit and not-for-profit business ventures.
Graduates of the Entrepreneurship concentration should have the ability to:
- Research, recognize and assess business opportunities
- Evaluate a new business idea across an array of disciplines such as finance, marketing, and management
- Develop the ability to think strategically about business opportunities, both existing and future
- Integrate knowledge gained from prior courses in the curriculum with the goal of being able to understand how the pieces of a new business puzzle fit together harmoniously
- Understand the Entrepreneurship process through “hands-on” experiential classes with instructors who have real-world entrepreneurial experience
- Appreciate the value of ethics and integrity in business
- Recognize the importance of and be able to integrate leadership, people skills, and critical thinking in managing new ventures
to learn more about our Business Administration, BA – Entrepreneurship concentration.
Additional concentrations available in:
Business Administration, BA – Management
Business Administration, BA – Human Resource Management
Business Administration, BA – International Business
Business Administration, BA – Marketing
Business Administration, BA – Finance
Business Administration, BA – Transportation and Logistics
Business Administration, BA – Hospitality Management
Business Administration, BA – Automotive Dealership Management *
Business Administration, BA – Equestrian Studies *
*Offered at the West Palm Beach Flagship - Residential campus.