The online Doctor of Health Science degree provides health care professionals with the strong foundation they need to advance their careers and assume leadership roles in a wide array of health care settings. This advanced degree prepares health care professionals to analyze and evaluate the most critical challenges facing providers, practices, and institutions today, including issues relating to cost-effectiveness, quality of care, community diversity, and access to services. Coursework is designed to help students reimagine their roles as leaders and providers in a dynamic environment, meeting today's challenges while helping to shape the future of health care. Upon degree completion, graduates will be prepared to assume positions in health care administration, teaching, research, and professional consulting in the field.
Keiser University’s Doctor of Health Science program prepares students to:
- Assume leadership roles in clinical, academic, public and professional settings
- Collaborate with thought leaders to shape health policy and establish best-practice standards
- Develop and participate in new health care programs in diverse communities and populations
- Analyze and apply qualitative and quantitative data to develop real-world, actionable solutions for new and emerging challenges
- Educate peers, community members, students and stakeholders in classroom, clinical, and community settings
- Shape health policy and directives aimed at advancing and improving outcome measures
Keiser University’s Doctor of Health Science degree is offered online. In addition to the continued student-support focus infused into every program, students benefit from the flexibility and convenience of pursuing their degree on a schedule that fits their busy lives.
today to learn more about our Doctor of Health Science program.