Keiser University's College of Nursing provides a pathway for students who want to prepare to become an RN, BSN, MSN, or DNP. Begin or advance your nursing education and prepare to help meet the need for qualified nurses.
Explore our associates to doctoral degree programs in nursing below. Contact us today to request information about our Online and On Campus options.
PREPARE TO BECOME AN RN:
- Nursing, AS (on campus, Florida)
- Nursing, BSN (Fort Myers, Pembroke Pines, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota and West Palm Beach Flagship (Residential), FL campuses)
- Nursing, FastTrack BSN (Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Lakeland, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota, West Palm Beach, FL campuses)
- Nursing, Accelerated BSN (Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Lakeland, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota, West Palm Beach, FL campuses) pre-licensure degree completion program
DESIGNED FOR REGISTERED NURSES:
- Nursing, RN to BSN (complete in as few as 12 months)
- Nursing, MSN (online)
- Nursing, MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner (online)
- Women's Health and Midwifery, MS
- Nurse Anesthesia Practice: Entry Into Practice, DNAP (enrolling through Naples campus)
- Nurse Anesthesia Practice, DNAP (online through the Naples campus)
- Nursing Practice, DNP (online)