Keiser University's nursing programs provide a pathway for students who want to prepare to become an RN, BSN, MSN, or DNP. Begin or advance your nursing education and prepare to help meet the need for qualified nurses.
Explore our degree programs in nursing below and contact us today to request information.
PREPARE TO BECOME AN RN:
- Nursing, AS (on campus, Florida)
- Nursing, BSN (Fort Myers, Pembroke Pines, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota and West Palm Beach Flagship (Residential), FL campuses)
- Nursing, FastTrack BSN (Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota, West Palm Beach FL campuses)
- Nursing, Accelerated BSN (Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Port, St. Lucie, Sarasota, West Palm Beach FL campuses) pre-licensure degree completion program
DESIGNED FOR REGISTERED NURSES:
- Nursing, RN to BSN (complete in as few as 12 months)
- Nurse Anesthesia, MSNA (Naples campus)
- Nursing, MSN (online)
- Nursing, MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner (online)