The Keiser University Advantage
For over 35 years Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, you will take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Students come first. Our student-centered approach means that you matter most at Keiser University.
- Hands-on, practical instruction in health care, business, culinary arts, biotechnology, education, computers and technology, criminal justice, and the legal field.
- Small classes. An emphasis on individualized attention creates a more personal learning environment.
- Associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in professions that are in demand.
- Flexible scheduling. We offer day, evening and online classes. Many programs can even be completed 100% online.
- Student services. We help you find your new career.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Military-friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to all qualified active-duty personnel, retirees and dependants. SOC member, Yellow Ribbon Program participant, approved for veterans training.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
OUR GRADUATES ARE PREPARED FOR CAREER SUCCESS
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.